Welcome pop pickers to Peter Pops top of the pots, our new revamped chart show just for the kids, innit! Well down and sick, it’s so ratchet it makes me want to plank ya according to Nikki Minajumanji, our inflated bottom pop diva. So without further ado, and you better belieber it here’s the official top ten this week!
After last weeks smash hit from the Bee Gees and “More Than A Woman” with its catchy lyrics ‘Bald-headed woman… bald-headed woman to me’ can “I Believe In Molecules, You Sexy Thang” by Hot Chocolate make a late entry?
Who knows, WHO CARES!
Charting at number ten this week is…
10. “I believe that the hotdogs go on” from the movie Titanic.
9. “She’s got style, she’s got grace, she’s a wiener.” – She’s A Lady by Tom Jones
8. “My anus has the centre holed.” – Centrefold by J. Geils Band
7. “Like a virgin touched for the thirty first time.” – Like A Virgin by Madonna
6. “We built this city on logs and coal” – We Built This City On Rock And Roll by Starship
Ooo la,la! We are down to our top five, who will be our number one?
5. “Hold me closer Tony Danza.” – Tiny Dancer by Elton John
4. “She was a fax machine, she kept her modem clean.” – You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
3. “I wanna freak out and stab ya.” – Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band
2. “See that girl, watch her scream, kicking the dancing queen” – Dancing Queen by Abba
And number one, the most sought after spot in the charts is…
1. “Might as well face it, you’re a dick with a glove.” – Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer