Have you ever been singing to a song only to realise in front of friends that all this time you have been singing the wrong lyrics? I believe in molecules, where you from you sexy thing stood in for Hot Chocolates I believe in miracles for many a year until one fateful I’ll get my coat night. It seems as though it’s not just me though as a quick look around the internet has thrown up tons more, some far worse than a molecule error.
So pop pickers here’s a hastily put together top ten twisted lyrics in reverse orde and with no expense I have included a ‘pop’ video too!
10. “I believe that the hotdogs go on” from the movie Titanic.
9. “She’s got style, she’s got grace, she’s a wiener.” – She’s A Lady by Tom Jones
8. “My anus has the centre holed.” – Centrefold by J. Geils Band
7. “Like a virgin touched for the thirty first time.” – Like A Virgin by Madonna
6. “We built this city on logs and coal” – We Built This City On Rock And Roll by Starship
5. “Hold me closer Tony Danza.” – Tiny Dancer by Elton John
4. “She was a fax machine, she kept her modem clean.” – You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
3. “I wanna freak out and stab ya.” – Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band
2. “See that girl, watch her scream, kicking the dancing queen” – Dancing Queen by Abba
1. “Might as well face it, you’re a dick with a glove.” – Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer
Some records just do it themselves though, take this Manfred Man classic…
There she was just a-walkin’ down the street, singin’ “Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do”
Snappin’ her fingers and shufflin’ her feet, singin’ “Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do”
…doesn’t sound much of a catch does she, I’d give her a wide berth mate.
Time for some Bachman Turner Overdrive. Rock on mateys!